Terms & Conditions:
1. Your use of postregister.com (including PostTalk and PRChat), postergistermarketplace.com or any other website of The Post Company (hereinafter the "Websites") is subject to these terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Websites after changes to these terms and conditions are posted constitutes your agreement to be bound by those changes.
2. The Post Company reserves the right to reproduce or remove, in its sole discretion and for any reason, any content posted to the Websites. Further, The Post Company reserves the right to limit or terminate service to participants for any reason.
3. The Post Company prohibits any action that infringes on another's right to use and enjoy the Websites. Prohibited actions include, without limitation, posting (or linking to) information which is false, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, racially offensive, sexually explicit or a violation of another's property rights. You may not post (or link to) any information that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
4. You may not permit any other person to use your account, ID or password to access the Websites.
5. The Post Company does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of (and is not responsible for) any statement made, or information/material submitted, by any participant. The Websites are not monitored 24/7. We encourage any visitor to report any objectionable message or material to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. By submitting information or material to the Websites, you are representing that 1) such submission, information or material is not in violation of any law (including defamation or invasion of privacy), 2) you are not violating the intellectual property rights of any other person, 3) and you grant The Post Company an irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive, royalty-free license to redistribute or republish the information or material in any medium or form.
7. The Post Company reserves all rights, including all intellectual property rights.
8. YOUR USE OF ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE WEBISTES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SUCH SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," AND "AS AVAILABLE." THE POST COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR PRODUCT AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITES.
9. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE POST COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE OPERATION OR USE OF THE WEBSITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. Upon request by The Post Company, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Post Company and its agents/representatives from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising from your 1) submission, or 2) violation of these terms and conditions or 3) your use or misuse of the Websites.
11. Any dispute arising out of these terms and conditions or your use of the Websites shall be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho. The exclusive venue for any claim or action arising out of such dispute shall be the state court or federal court of applicable jurisdiction for the City of Idaho Falls, Idaho. You agree and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction by such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action.
• Read the general Postregister.com copyright and user agreements here.